Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Greg Stachnick <gr...@gridgain.com> on 2021/01/19 17:31:51 UTC

[Developer Training] How to Monitor and Manage Apache Ignite With GridGain Control Center

Hi,

We will be hosting a free hands on training class tomorrow to get started
with Apache Ignite monitoring with GridGain Control Center.

During the session we will touch on the following topics:

   - Ignite storage monitoring - includes but not limited to the memory and
   disk usage, checkpointing, and WAL-related I/O monitoring
   - Alerts configuration and triggering - to ensure that you are notified
   when a crucial cluster event occurs
   - Distributed tracing usage - to detect and solve bottlenecks or hot
   spots in operations that span multiple cluster nodes
   - Query development and tips to analyze query performance statistics

If you are interested in getting hands on experience or just listening to
the session, feel free to register here: https://t.co/xOsID938C8?amp=1

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Greg