Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rogerio da Silva <ro...@outlook.com> on 2016/02/19 12:36:32 UTC

Problem with Tomcat 5.5.20.

Dear ,

I have encountered problem with Apache Tomcat
5.5.20 , suddenly occur slow access in published URLs stay inacessible, looking
memory process in operation system Windows 2008 Enterprise SP2 appearance lock
, restart after OS return with more instability, suggestions?

Best regards.

Re: Problem with Tomcat 5.5.20.

Posted by David kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
On 2/19/2016 6:36 AM, Rogerio da Silva wrote:

> Dear ,
>

> I have encountered problem with Apache Tomcat
> 5.5.20 , suddenly occur slow access in published URLs stay inacessible, looking
> memory process in operation system Windows 2008 Enterprise SP2 appearance lock
> , restart after OS return with more instability, suggestions?

If nothing else changed in your system, check for hardware problems
(memory or HD, most likely) or a malware infection.