Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 20:07:32 UTC

ApacheCon recordings and slides

Someone asked about links to ApacheCon slides and audio recordings during the hangout.

Slides
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides

Audiocast (currently featuring our own Steve Gill at top!)
http://feathercast.apache.org

-James Jong

Re: ApacheCon recordings and slides

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
My slides aren't in pdf format, but they are here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6648754/apachecon2014/index.html

Posted by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can we also post these to the repo that Carlos was talking about yesterday
on the hangout, so others can refer to them as well?

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Andrew, your "Contributor Story" is too funny, and all too true.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>