Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 01:01:36 UTC

Moving main OpenWhisk repo to Apache Org

The move of the 2nd set of repos went well.
All integrations are working and all travis badges updated.
Committers have write access to the repos and be able to merge PRs.

I will be opening with INFRA tomorrow to move github.com/openwhisk to
github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk

The website repos will remain in the current org until we have Jenkins in
place with gitpubsub integration

I have being spending time with INFRA on their HipChat channel and are very
helpful during this transition

-- Carlos

Re: Moving main OpenWhisk repo to Apache Org

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
I opened a new INFRA ticket to fix and send all notifications to
commits@o.a.o

--Carlos

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 김동경 <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Repo have moved to Apache Org.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk

This is a big milestone towards graduation.

Getting all the source code under Apache

--Carlos

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Big Shout Out here !