Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Brian Nielsen <br...@sweetxml.org> on 2007/04/21 08:49:51 UTC

Link missing from WS-commons main page to TCPMon

Yesterday I was looking for TCPMon and first looked at the index page
for ws-commons [1], where I didn't find it. I then found the index page
for TCPMon [2] through google. Isn't there a link and description
missing on the ws-commons 'site'?

Brgds, Brian

[1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/
[2] http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/

Re: Link missing from WS-commons main page to TCPMon

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,
Yes - I've noticed this too. It seems that the ws-commons root site
was not updated. I'll give it a go this weekend.

Ajith

On 4/21/07, Brian Nielsen <br...@sweetxml.org> wrote:
> Yesterday I was looking for TCPMon and first looked at the index page
> for ws-commons [1], where I didn't find it. I then found the index page
> for TCPMon [2] through google. Isn't there a link and description
> missing on the ws-commons 'site'?
>
> Brgds, Brian
>

> [1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/
> [2] http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/