Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kedar Upadhye <Ke...@ideas.com> on 2003/04/11 08:53:22 UTC

FW: Back button problem

Hi,

I am working on a web based application. I want to disable the back button for good. Can anyone suggest a good approach ? If disabling the button doesnt work well....then please suggest some alternatives (I am sure there are alternatives since we see lots of sites using credit card processing and other such stuff work well even with back buttons).

Thanks in advance. Respond ASAP.

Kedar Upadhye
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Senior Software Engineer
IDeaS Revenue Management
Kshitij, 65/8, D.G. Dani Road,
Off Law College Road, Erandwane
Pune, Maharashtra 411004