Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 15:57:29 UTC

[Axis2] Releases of Sandesha and Rampart for Axis2 1.3

Sorry for the x-post...

Dear Rampart and Sandesha Folks,
Now that we have cut 1.3RC3 and all the snapshots are finalized...Any
ETA on releasing Rampart and Sandesha that would work with Axis2 1.3?
Please note that we got *strong* feedback from the user community last
time around for this.

thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2] Releases of Sandesha and Rampart for Axis2 1.3

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
FYI : I have uploaded Axis2 RC2 jar files into m2-snapshot-repository

Thanks
Deepal
> We'll cut a  Rampart-RC that works with Axis2-RC3 today!
>
> Thanks,
> Ruchith
>
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>> Sorry for the x-post...
>>
>> Dear Rampart and Sandesha Folks,
>> Now that we have cut 1.3RC3 and all the snapshots are finalized...Any
>> ETA on releasing Rampart and Sandesha that would work with Axis2 1.3?
>> Please note that we got *strong* feedback from the user community last
>> time around for this.
>>
>> thanks,
>> dims

Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Releases of Sandesha and Rampart for Axis2 1.3

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Rampart release artifacts are ready ... sending the vote in a few mins :-)

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all,

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all,

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dims,

Yes please .

Thanks
Deepal

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Ruchith, Folks,
>
> I was poking around Sandesha 1.3 branch. I can help with that if we
> are short handed and no one else volunteers :)
>
> -- dims
>
> On 8/6/07, Ruchith Fernando <ru...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> We'll cut a  Rampart-RC that works with Axis2-RC3 today!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ruchith
>>
>> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the x-post...
>>>
>>> Dear Rampart and Sandesha Folks,
>>> Now that we have cut 1.3RC3 and all the snapshots are finalized...Any
>>> ETA on releasing Rampart and Sandesha that would work with Axis2 1.3?
>>> Please note that we got *strong* feedback from the user community last
>>> time around for this.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> dims

Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Releases of Sandesha and Rampart for Axis2 1.3

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dims,

Yes please .

Thanks
Deepal

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Ruchith, Folks,
>
> I was poking around Sandesha 1.3 branch. I can help with that if we
> are short handed and no one else volunteers :)
>
> -- dims
>
> On 8/6/07, Ruchith Fernando <ru...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> We'll cut a  Rampart-RC that works with Axis2-RC3 today!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ruchith
>>
>> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the x-post...
>>>
>>> Dear Rampart and Sandesha Folks,
>>> Now that we have cut 1.3RC3 and all the snapshots are finalized...Any
>>> ETA on releasing Rampart and Sandesha that would work with Axis2 1.3?
>>> Please note that we got *strong* feedback from the user community last
>>> time around for this.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> dims

Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Releases of Sandesha and Rampart for Axis2 1.3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ruchith, Folks,

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
FYI : I have uploaded Axis2 RC2 jar files into m2-snapshot-repository

Thanks
Deepal
> We'll cut a  Rampart-RC that works with Axis2-RC3 today!
>
> Thanks,
> Ruchith
>
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>> Sorry for the x-post...
>>
>> Dear Rampart and Sandesha Folks,
>> Now that we have cut 1.3RC3 and all the snapshots are finalized...Any
>> ETA on releasing Rampart and Sandesha that would work with Axis2 1.3?
>> Please note that we got *strong* feedback from the user community last
>> time around for this.
>>
>> thanks,
>> dims

Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Releases of Sandesha and Rampart for Axis2 1.3

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
FYI : I have uploaded Axis2 RC2 jar files into m2-snapshot-repository

Thanks
Deepal
> We'll cut a  Rampart-RC that works with Axis2-RC3 today!
>
> Thanks,
> Ruchith
>
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>> Sorry for the x-post...
>>
>> Dear Rampart and Sandesha Folks,
>> Now that we have cut 1.3RC3 and all the snapshots are finalized...Any
>> ETA on releasing Rampart and Sandesha that would work with Axis2 1.3?
>> Please note that we got *strong* feedback from the user community last
>> time around for this.
>>
>> thanks,
>> dims

Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Releases of Sandesha and Rampart for Axis2 1.3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ruchith, Folks,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ruchith, Folks,