Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org> on 2000/02/02 17:38:58 UTC

Automated build [was: Re: iconv]

I have proposed that we implement an automated build system (Tinderbox)
on the xml.apache.org PMC list.
It's being voted on right now (so far, all +1 votes).

Tinderbox does continuous builds, on many platforms, with results
available and visible to all.
And, it keeps track of when the CVS tree is in a consistent state (and
assigns blame when it isn't.)
And, it's Open Source (from Mozilla)!

:-)

Mike