Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Egli <eg...@adobe.com> on 2014/04/16 16:32:17 UTC

[CANCELL][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Event Support 3.3.8

Hi,

This vote is cancelled. Reasons:
 * not enough +1 votes in time
 * new bugfix requiring release of 3.3.10 encountered
 * new vote re 3.3.10 will be sent out in a minute

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: [CANCELL][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Event Support 3.3.8

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Stefan Egli <eg...@adobe.com> wrote:
> This vote is cancelled. Reasons:
>  * not enough +1 votes in time...

Note that that's not really a problem, the 72 hours voting window is a
minimum, votes that take longer are still valid.

(though I see there are other reasons to cancel that vote, no problem)

-Bertrand