Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Soumitra Mazumder <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 13:42:29 UTC

Accessing Document Metadata e.g. Title in UIMA

Hi,
I  am working presently with Solr6.3 and using UIMA annotators for
annotation. I  have ran into a dead end while trying to access document
meta information from UIMA.Is there any way that can help me to get this
information as I  might want to trigger a third party process. I  have
searched the documents for UIMA  but can not get sufficient help on this.

Regards
Soumitra

Re: Accessing Document Metadata e.g. Title in UIMA

Posted by Wahed Hemati <he...@em.uni-frankfurt.de>.
Hi Soumitra,

you can do this with

<dependency>
     <groupId>de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core</groupId>
<artifactId>de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.metadata-asl</artifactId>
     <version>1.8.0</version>
</dependency>

And:

         DocumentMetaData meta = DocumentMetaData.get(aJcas);
         meta.getDocumentTitle();

-Wahed