Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca> on 2006/02/04 21:54:47 UTC

JIRA messed up?

Howdy,

Anybody else finding that the JIRA page layouts are completely messed
up? It might be a coincidence but it seems like it might happen after
adding a comment. I first noticed it a couple of days ago.  Perhaps
somebody else can take a look and see if you have any problems? I'm
using Firefox as my browser.

Thanks,
Jim

Re: JIRA messed up?

Posted by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca>.
Never mind. There is already a JIRA issue for this JIRA issue. :)

Jim