Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2006/05/06 13:30:54 UTC

Build failures...

All,

I just checked out a fresh copy of HiveMind and it doesn't build (using
maven 2).  It has test failures.  Is there something special that I have to
do to get it working?

James

Re: Build failures...

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
Actually we didn't. It's just my current configuration.
I tried with JDK 1.4.2 and now get errors in TestConstructRegistry
because xml-apis.jar is missing on the classpath.
I added it to the framework pom.xml but I'm not quite sure
which version we need. I choosed 1.3.02.

Achim

RE: Build failures...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
In the setUp() method, save the current thread's context classloader to a
member variable.  Then, override the current thread's context classloader
with a more appropriate one.  Then, in the tearDown() method, set the
classloader back.  Wouldn't that work?

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.

Re: Build failures...

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.