Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rao, Sarveswara" <sp...@cdc.gov> on 2002/02/08 23:05:20 UTC

Access key.

Hi,

I am new to struts programming. I am using strut Link tags in my jsp page. I
want provide the access key to the links so that user can press
ALt+Accesskey to select the Link and press the Enter key to execute the
Link. It does not seem to work and Link tag does not show up the accesskey
property in the generated HTML code. Can anyone advise me? I would
appreciate the Help.

Thanks
Sarveswara Rao

Re: Access key.

Posted by Sean Willson <se...@divine.com>.
I am not sure, but it appears that this isn't being outputted in the
latest nightly. Not sure what version you are using, but I don't see it
ever being referenced in the BaseHandlerTag ... any ideas Ted or someone
else in dev ... was this removed for some reason? I see the ivar there
still, it's just never being printed out.

Sean