Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 20:38:59 UTC

Camel CXF endpoint / Transactional

Hi,

Is there a way to define a camel CXF endpoint
(cxf:bean:cxfEndpoint[?options]) as part of a transaction? I mean, if the
XML message receive from the web service is not proceed in the camel route,
then a HTTP error message is send back to the Web Servicer Client caller.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard

Apache Camel Group :
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm

Re: Camel CXF endpoint / Transactional

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

I heard from the some CXF user, they are using the spring local
transaction manager to manager their DAO operations in the service
implementation.
So I think if you can do the same thing in camel context which is from
the cxf endpoint by enable the transaction.

Willem