Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chetan Chheda <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/27 16:56:13 UTC

Apache-Tomcat Advanced training courses in the US

All,

    Can you recommend some of them? Topics that I am looking for are :

Mod_jk configuration
Tomcat connectors
Apache webserver

For high traffic scenariors with a performance tuning & monitoring perspective ..

Thanks,
Chetan

Re: Apache-Tomcat Advanced training courses in the US

Posted by Landon Fabbricino <LF...@agrium.com>.
I would suggest http://marakana.com/

For a technical training facility, I was extremely impressed.

We only covered a little bit of the performance tuning, however, they seemed very flexible in class to cover in detail topics out side of what was covered in the course.

From: 	Chetan Chheda <ch...@yahoo.com>
To:	<us...@tomcat.apache.org>
Date: 	5/27/2009 8:57 AM
Subject: 	Apache-Tomcat Advanced training courses in the US

All,

    Can you recommend some of them? Topics that I am looking for are :

Mod_jk configuration
Tomcat connectors
Apache webserver

For high traffic scenariors with a performance tuning & monitoring perspective ..

Thanks,
Chetan

IMPORTANT NOTICE !
This E-Mail transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this E-Mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and is not intended to, in anyway, waive privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this E-Mail in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above E-Mail address.
Agrium uses state of the art anti-virus technology on all incoming and outgoing E-Mail. We encourage and promote the use of safe E-Mail management practices and recommend you check this, and all other E-Mail and attachments you receive for the presence of viruses. The sender and Agrium accept no liability for any damage caused by a virus or otherwise by the transmittal of this E-Mail.

Re: Apache-Tomcat Advanced training courses in the US

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Chetan Chheda wrote:
> All,
>
>     Can you recommend some of them? Topics that I am looking for are :
>
> Mod_jk configuration
> Tomcat connectors
> Apache webserver
>
> For high traffic scenariors with a performance tuning & monitoring perspective ..

http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining

Full disclosure: I work for SpringSource. The course certainly covers
the topics above.

Mark