Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by knowledgeblueba <br...@knowledgeblue.com> on 2007/02/02 19:58:27 UTC

Removing Demo Products from Web Store

I am trying to remove demo products from our webstore we have created. I have
created a catalog and category under that catalog. This catalog is the only
catalog that is associated with our store. I have removed products from
their category and tried some other things but to no avail.

Why are their still demo products on the store and how can I remove them?

I would prefer not to do an 'ant clean all' process because there are a lot
of things associated with products and I have create some products that I
don't want wiped out.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Brock

Re: Removing Demo Products from Web Store

Posted by knowledgeblueba <br...@knowledgeblue.com>.
Walter

Thanks for the reply. I will start 'chop'in' then and see what I can do.

Best Regards,

Brock

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.