Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2021/07/17 08:22:59 UTC

user avatar

Hi,

I recall that there was setting to show the user avatar in moodle
plugin, but could not find it in moodle plugin page, is it still there?

Ali

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Yes, thanks...

Ali

Re: user avatar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Re: user avatar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Re: user avatar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Answering to the list :))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
FF on Linux 20.04

Re: user avatar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
What browser is this?

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Re: user avatar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Yes, but not shown in the room :-(

Re: user avatar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Re: user avatar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Om_user :)

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
I recall that we used to change the value of header.csp.image

Ali

Re: user avatar

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
which table ?