Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Marta Gascó Julio <mg...@care-t.com> on 2007/02/09 17:44:17 UTC

NVelocity and VS2005

Do any of you know if there is any problem using NVelocity from VS2005?

My application was done in VS2003 and I can call NVelocity without any problem.

I have migrate it know to VS2005, without any change, and now I can't use NVelocity. When I try to do:

NVelocity.Runtime.RuntimeInstance ri = new NVelocity.Runtime.RuntimeInstance();

ri.init();

The init method gives me an error:

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)

at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)

at NVelocity.Runtime.Log.LogManager.createLogSystem(RuntimeServices rsvc)

at NVelocity.Runtime.RuntimeInstance.initializeLogger()

at NVelocity.Runtime.RuntimeInstance.init()

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.