Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Boyle Owen <Ow...@swx.com> on 2003/02/13 16:15:11 UTC

[users@httpd] ATTN: George Hademenos

Ok George - you are becoming boring. As a long-time list subscriber, I
am formally asking you to stop making pointless, off-topic postings to
this mailing list.

If you have constructive advice to offer to apache users who post
queries or if you have genuine problems with your own server, then do
post them.

If you are only looking for a captive audience for your various
opinions, then please go elsewhere. This is a moderated list and you
will be excluded if you continue to ignore the List Policy which is
stated here: http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Note to other serious users: Please help George to refrain from posting
by not responding to any off-topic posts.

views of the sender's company.