Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 19:08:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate JSPWiki from Incubator

Hi,

after discussing it on the jspwiki-dev list [1], we have decided to follow
the advices given at general@incubator and withdraw the vote, in order to
stick better to ASF principles and guidelines.

Our current course of action goes through making (at least) one ASF
release, tidy up the project's incubator site and then recast the community
vote again.

regards,
juan pablo

[1] http://markmail.org/message/f6zan2vcfvr5xujx