Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by HRoger <ha...@163.com> on 2009/06/25 06:32:10 UTC

where is the "addDependingJob"?

Hi
As you know in the "org.apache.hadoop.mapred.jobcontrol.Job" there is a
method called "addDependingJob" but not in
"org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job".Is there some method works like
addDependingJob in "mapreduce" package?

Re: where is the "addDependingJob"?

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramadasu <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.
You can use 0.21-dev.
If not, you can try using old api jobcontrol to create dependingJobs by
getting the conf from
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.getConfiguration().

Thanks

Posted by HRoger <ha...@163.com>.

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramadasu <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.