Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by SUSAN HINRICHS <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/09/23 15:25:19 UTC

[API] Update TSVConnSslConnectionGet name to match other TSVConnSsl* APIs

TSVConnSSLConnectionGet is the only one of the TSVConnSsl* API's that uses
SSL instead of Ssl in the function name.

The documentation refers to TSVConnSslConnectionGet instead of
TSVConnSSLConnectionGet which is how I stumbled on this while upgrading
internal plugins for 9.

I changing TSVConnSSLConnectionGet to TSVConnSslConnectionGet.  PR #5937
makes this change.

Susan

Re: [API] Update TSVConnSslConnectionGet name to match other TSVConnSsl* APIs

Posted by Derek Dagit <da...@apache.org>.
> > I changing TSVConnSSLConnectionGet to TSVConnSslConnectionGet.  PR
> > #5937 makes this change.

+1

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
+1 - sounds good!