Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 11:46:26 UTC

Network VPC Site-to-site VPN issue

HI,

I've just set up CS environment using DevCloud. When I was making some UI
tests, I've noticed that if go to Network/Select VPC/Click Edit for VPC1(or
any)/Click on "Site-to-site VPN" from Config drop-down/, I get an error and
an empty section. Look at the attached screenshot.

Does any body else get the same?

Best regards,
Olga

RE: Network VPC Site-to-site VPN issue

Posted by Brian Federle <Br...@citrix.com>.
I just removed the VPC UI from master:

commit 152b17b7f399acc0667845a137f3a4610292f774
Author: Brian Federle <br...@citrix.com>
Date:   Fri Jul 20 14:05:44 2012 -0700

    Remove dummy VPC UI from networks section

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jessica,

Posted by Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com>.
Olga,

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.
Also for all UI related bugs, we have to attach Api request/response (in
Firefox you can catch it with Firebug; there should be similar plugin for
Chrome).

-Alena.

Posted by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pranav,

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Hi Olga ,

The screenshot doesn't get attached when you send a mail to these aliases. You might want to upload it somewhere and provide the link for it.
Anyways , I tried to reproduce what you mentioned but I did not happen to encounter such an error and I did not come across any empty fields. Could you please specify the details for the zone configuration (advanced/basic) which you are using ?

Regards,
Pranav