Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by benoit lair <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 12:07:23 UTC

[ACS 4.3][Netscaler] Any experience ? Which version of Netscaler ?

Hello Folks,

Anybody has already tested Netscaler with ACS 4.3 (or other version) ?

Do we need to have a special version of the netscaler in order to get it in
our cloudstack management server ? Any version, MPX, SDX, VPX preferred ?
Is it better to have a certain version or it doesn't matter ?

Thanks for yours feedback and advices.

Regards, Benoit Lair.

RE: [ACS 4.3][Netscaler] Any experience ? Which version of Netscaler ?

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Benoit,
You can use
Netscaler VPX 9.3, 10.0(Build 54.7.nc and 54.161)
Netscaler MPX 10
Netscaler SDX 10

To use Autoscale and GSLB you need to use NS  10.0 and above.
NS is part of apache cloudstack oss builds.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Amogh from Citrix did a presentation @ CCCNA14 on CloudStack and Netscalers.