Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "G.Long" <jd...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 11:05:05 UTC

term frequency on a particular query

Hi :)

In my index, there are documents like :

doc { question: 1, response: 1, word: excellent }
doc { question 1, response: 1, word: great }
doc { question 1, response: 2, word: bad }
doc { question 1, response: 2, word: excellent}
doc { question 2, response: 1, word: car}
doc { question 2, response: 2, word: bike}
etc.

I would like to get the word which is the most used for question 1.

I learned something about term frequency but all the code samples I
found on the internet deals about the entire index (with indexReader.terms).

Any idea ?

Thank you :)

Re: term frequency on a particular query

Posted by Ian Lea <ia...@gmail.com>.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-user/86299 looks relevant.

--
Ian.