Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by cooper <gr...@nucleus.com> on 2002/08/15 10:34:02 UTC

Re: hosting and setting up nameservers

I use www.zoneedit.com its free for home users and really easy to use. I
would recomend it. It works great with dynamic ip's and you control the ip.
If anyone uses something else - tell me what they think.

Posted by art <ar...@macnew.com>.
We use Urchin 2.XX still and most of the Virtual Clients are pleased
with the results...

Art MacNew

Posted by Chris Taylor <ch...@x-bb.org>.

Likewise, I'm very impressed with it personally. :)

For windows, I'd recommend the "Direct Update" client.

Chris Taylor - chris@x-bb.org - The guy with the PS2 WebServer -
http://www.x-bb.org/chris.asc

Posted by Chris Fraser <ar...@urswerks.homeip.net>.

Remarks, December 1, 1862