Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/23 03:05:21 UTC

[standard] 1.1.3 release work

There are 8 open bugs atm for this release.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-taglibs/Standard_1%2e1%2e3

* 41221 is a task to update the source headers. We'll do that right at the end.

* 17700, 32311, 31789 are all handled by my caching improvement - but
I know that the improvement needs more work to be fully functional. I
was testing it further on a machine that's currently out of action,
and I had fixed NullPointers there etc. I need to get moving on that
again.

* 27717 (slow x:foreach) definitely needs fixing but hasn't been
investigated for a while. Need a volunteer to dig into this.

* 25623 (non releasing forEach) needs discussion. Does anyone have any
opinions on whether we shouldn't WONTFIX this? Martin/Paul - this one
mentions Struts.

* 33934 (leak in c:set) needs discussion/resolving. Kris, you had
thoughts here, is it one you could take on and resolve?

* 31084 (mysql formatting issue) needs investigating. Anyone want to
volunteer on this one?

So that's it. We're really close to a release :)

Hen

Re: [standard] 1.1.3 release work

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 7/22/07, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are 8 open bugs atm for this release.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-taglibs/Standard_1%2e1%2e3
>
> * 41221 is a task to update the source headers. We'll do that right at the
> end.
>
> * 17700, 32311, 31789 are all handled by my caching improvement - but
> I know that the improvement needs more work to be fully functional. I
> was testing it further on a machine that's currently out of action,
> and I had fixed NullPointers there etc. I need to get moving on that
> again.
>
> * 27717 (slow x:foreach) definitely needs fixing but hasn't been
> investigated for a while. Need a volunteer to dig into this.
>
> * 25623 (non releasing forEach) needs discussion. Does anyone have any
> opinions on whether we shouldn't WONTFIX this? Martin/Paul - this one
> mentions Struts.

I just had a quick look at this one, and WONTFIX seems like the right answer
to me.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@directthought.com>.
Just got back from vacation. I'll catch up and see where I can help...

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@directThought.com>
directThought  <http://www.directThought.com/>