Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Georg Fette <ge...@uni-wuerzburg.de> on 2013/01/09 12:46:42 UTC

Re: Requirements / Wish List for CAS Store?

hi, happy new year.
I was also looking for a persistent CAS-store recently. During my search I did
only find the CAS2JDBC in IBM's Omnifind and the JULIE Lab DB Mapper. The JULIE
DB Mapper does only support ProgresSQL and is not completely implemented (some
delete and update operations are missing) but has a nice documentation. If there
is some more stuff available I would appreciate to hear about it.
Greetings
Georg