Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2017/01/06 05:03:25 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.2.0 (RC2)

Hi all,

After 72 hours, the vote for CloudStack 4.9.2.0 *passes* with

4 PMC + 0 non-PMC votes.

+1 (PMC / binding)

4 person (Wido, Bruno, Rajani, Rohit)

+1 (non binding)

none

0

none

-1

none

Thanks to everyone participating.

I will now prepare the release announcement to go out after 24 hours to
give the mirrors time to catch up.

Regards.

RE: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Good job Rohit!

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Haijiao <18...@163.com>.
I am not a developer, but thanks you all for this another great achievement !

Understand how hard to get all the things sorted out.  Just thinking we probably need 1-2 assistants to support RM going forward, share the workload like documentation, release notes,  PR tracking...

These comparatively less techinical work can be separated and shared which may ensure RM to focus on core part of release.

Again, thanks and congratulations !

在2017年01月06 13时03分, "Rohit Yadav"<bh...@apache.org>写道:

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thank you everyone who submitted and reviewed PRs, participated in the release effort.

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Thanks Rohit!