Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by ma...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de on 2001/12/06 13:45:41 UTC

How to find Xerces 2 ?

Hi all,

I've written a software which runs well under Xerces-J 1.4.4. Now I want to
do a test whether it runs under Xerces-J-2.

My problem is that I don't find Xerces-2 ;-)) what I have is the
cvs-repository xml-xerces and I assume that Xerces-2 is inside it. But
where ;-)

Thanks for good hints,
Christian

Re: How to find Xerces 2 ?

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
maillist@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de wrote:
> My problem is that I don't find Xerces-2 ;-)) what I have is the
> cvs-repository xml-xerces and I assume that Xerces-2 is inside it. But
> where ;-)

You can download the distribution packages for Xerces 1.x *and*
Xerces2 from the following URL:

  http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/

In addition, the main trunk of the xml-xerces CVS repository is
the Xerces2 codebase. So you do an anonymous checkout of the code
and build the latest. But we're doing another release tomorrow
most likely so you can wait and download that one.

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org