Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Veena Basavaraj <vb...@cloudera.com> on 2015/02/03 02:08:56 UTC

Work on 1.99.5 release beginning

Hello sqoop developers,

We are starting the process to prepare for Sqoop 1.99.5 release. SQOOP-2060
will track the release tasks

If you have any JIRA in progress and would like to include it in this
release, please mark it as a blocker of the release JIRA and change
the fix version to 1.99.5. Also include links to design feature docs to
this ticket if they are not already been linked.

We will cut the release branch exactly a week from today i.e  Feb 9th
morning and then cherry pick any blocker fixes that need to go into the RC.

​Suggestions/feedback welcome, feel free to comment on any of the JIRAs
open for the 1.99.5 release

Thanks
Veena

Re: Work on 1.99.5 release beginning

Posted by Veena Basavaraj <vb...@cloudera.com>.
thanks for everyone pushing hard to get their tickets in.

Gentle reminder: We will cut the branch on Monday, so if any of you have
last minute changes that need to go for 1.99.5 as per the road map, please
get it in in the next couple of days ( with tests/docs along with it)

Best,
*./Vee*

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.