Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Roman Sch�nbichler <ro...@matkovits.at> on 2007/11/02 12:30:34 UTC

Result Structure / wsdl file

Hey guys!

I'm trying to build a webservice which is used by a Flash (Flex)
Client.

I've set up a running service, and client, but I've got some
problems with the xml which is returned by the server.

The result (in Firefox) looks like:
<ns:myStatusResponse>
<ns:return>new</ns:return>
</ns:myStatusResponse>

The Problem is, that the "return" word is reserved in Flex, and so the
client can't access the value of it.
I've changed the wsdl file to:
<xs:element name="myStatusResponse">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="status" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

expecting the returned xml file to look like:
<ns:myStatusResponse>
<ns:status>new</ns:status>
</ns:myStatusResponse>

but it didn't work! I'm still getting the old "return" xml.

Do I have to change something different to get the ouput changed?
I Would be glad to get some Ideas!

Greets
Roman

Re: Result Structure / wsdl file