Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/25 20:31:46 UTC

Publish home issue

Daniel,

When I used pushlish-home.sh to push the new JanusGraph changes, it missed
the new logo.

Summary of updates:
>   Updated 'js' to r1792636.
>   Updated 'images' to r1792636.
>   Updated 'css' to r1792636.
> cp: cannot stat '../site/*home/home*/images/logos/janusgraph-logo.png':
> No such file or directory
> A         home
> A         home/images
> A         home/images/logos
> svn: warning: W155010:
> '/home/rdale/git/forks/tinkerpop/target/svn/home/images/logos/janusgraph-logo.png'
> not found
> svn: E200009: Could not add all targets because some targets don't exist
> svn: E200009: Illegal target for the requested operation
> Adding         home
> Adding         home/images
> Adding         home/images/logos
> Sending        index.html
> Sending        providers.html
> Transmitting file data ..done
> Committing transaction...
> Committed revision 1792637.

Note the double home/home/

So I made a change that explicitly checks for ../site/home/ and removes it.

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/d5a74b905fef4d0fd0b366fcec2349dc40747a33

This seems to work but I am hoping you can take a look to improve it or see
if there are any other cases it might break.

Robert Dale

Re: Publish home issue

Posted by Daniel Kuppitz <me...@gremlin.guru>.
The changes look good to me. Unfortunately I haven't had many opportunities
to try out different scenarios, so it might be, that some of these errors
come up again in the future; however, the solution should always be as
simple as your 3 line fix.

Cheers,
Daniel