Posted to users@camel.apache.org by deepaktaker <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/05 04:12:21 UTC

Re: Data Corruption in SFTP in Parallel Multicast branches

Hi,
    I would like to know if the jira CAMEL-8284 created for the bug "Data
Corruption in SFTP in Parallel Multicast branches" released as patch. i was
wondering if the patch is made available in camel version 2.14

Regards,

Deepak

RE: Data Corruption in SFTP in Parallel Multicast branches

Posted by "Siano, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi,

You can look that up yourself in

There you will see that it is fixed in Camel 2.15.0 (not in 2.14)

If you need that in 2.14, you might be able to build your own (patched) version of 2.14.x and cherry pick the changes to it (there are four related changes).

Best regards
Stephan