Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by André Spielmann <au...@aunts.de> on 2012/01/13 17:03:30 UTC

Rampart - CallbackHandler

Hello all,

for using WS-Security functionality with rampart modul in Axis2, we have
written a CallbackHandler class, simliar too the one explained here,
http://wso2.org/library/3733.

Question: Is there any way to get access to ServiceContext or AxisService
in CallbackHandler class???

Thanks so much
Regards
Andre

Re: Rampart - CallbackHandler

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM, André Spielmann <au...@aunts.de> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> for using WS-Security functionality with rampart modul in Axis2, we have
> written a CallbackHandler class, simliar too the one explained here,
> http://wso2.org/library/3733.
>
> Question: Is there any way to get access to ServiceContext or AxisService
> in CallbackHandler class???

 No, CallbackHandler is not designed to access ServiceContext or
AxisService. Above article describes purpose of CallbackHandler.

 Thanks !

Thanks so much

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: Rampart - CallbackHandler

Posted by Thomas Grabietz <to...@toms-toy.de>.
Hi, search for my last Post in the archive. (MessageContext null) There you will find the solution.. Tom
Für's private
http://toms-toy.de/Thomas%20Grabietz%20tom@toms-toy.de%20(0xE43515AC)%20pub.asc

"André Spielmann" <au...@aunts.de> schrieb:

Dear all,

thanks .. I already tried to get the MessageContext as well. Does not work, it's null.

Any other idea?

Any other way to get access to some objects which are set by ServiceLifeCycle at startup?

Thank

Andre

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:28 PM, <Br...@gdc4s.com> wrote:

Andre,

I agree with Sagara regarding the purpose of CallbackHandler , http://wso2.org/library/3733

But I would think that line below should give you the configurationContext.

org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext  configurationContext = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getConfigurationContext()

Regards.

Brando

Posted by André Spielmann <au...@aunts.de>.
Dear all,