Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Ryan Murray <ry...@dremio.com> on 2019/08/01 12:10:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add GetFlightSchema to Flight RPC

Hi All,

Please see the attached document for a proposed addition to the Flight
RPC[1]. This is the result of a previous mailing list discussion[2].

I have created the Pull Request[3] to make the proposal a little more
concrete.
<https://www.dremio.com/download>

Best,
Ryan

[1]:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zLdFYikk3owbKpHvJrARLMlmYpi-Ef6OJy7H90MqViA/edit?usp=sharing
[2]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3539984493cf3d4d439bef25c150fa9e09e0b43ce0afb6be378d41df@%3Cdev.arrow.apache.org%3E
[3]: https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/4980

Re: [DISCUSS] Add GetFlightSchema to Flight RPC

Posted by Ryan Murray <ry...@dremio.com>.
Thanks both :-)

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
I'll start one shortly.