Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Leandro Melo <lt...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/02/21 04:32:17 UTC

Model 2 based framework for .NET released - Totally OFF TOPIC

Hi.
Sorry for this, hope nobody gets mad at met. But I'm
pretty sure there are people here that also work with
.NET. So...
I've worked in a MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework
for Microsoft .NET Web applications. The framework has
now been released and is in Beta version.
The framework is based on Model 2 from Sun
Microsystems, hence very similar to Struts (actually
it's inspired on Struts), though it's a lot
simpler.
Microsoft .NET provides a nice object model and a
event based system, so the final result of using this
new framework
is close to what JSF (Java Server Faces) proposes.
I'm looking for some comments, opinions, ideas, bugs,
sugestions and critics. The project is supported by
SourceForge and is
available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lattis/
or at http://lattis.sourceforge.net/.
Thank for attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Leandro