Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by teoman teoman <te...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/31 02:40:41 UTC

hi everybody..i need little help please for deploying service using AdminClient over SSL

hi all,

when I tried to use AdminClient to deploy a service over SSL I got exception as follow:

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttps://servername:8443 deploy.wsdd
Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception:: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

actually I do have a vertificate, and Tomcat can run using my certificate..I got this exception when I tried to deploy my service...I am using Axis 1.1 and Tomcat 4.1.18

can anybody help please?
thanks alot in advance..
sincerely,

teoman