Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by peter_gao <pe...@huatek.com> on 2008/06/24 12:36:33 UTC

Stack overflow on large maxOccurs for xerces-c2.7.0

Hi,

I need your team's help for xerces-c2.7.0.

Stack overflows if maxOccurs is large(for example, maxOccurs is 5000) for
xerces-c2.7.0. There is some problem with function loadGrammar in
XercesDOMParser.

I think this is a bug for xerces-c2.7.0.

Could you confirm this? If this is really a bug for xerces-c2.7.0, could you
give some support for fixing this ar or give some walk around for this AR?
Or it will

be fixed in next version?...

Any feedback is appreciated.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Peter

Re: Stack overflow on large maxOccurs for xerces-c2.7.0

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Peter,

You got the wrong mailing list. Questions regarding usage of Xerces-C++
should be sent to c-users@xerces.apache.org.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development