Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/16 06:15:42 UTC

[roller 1.3] Logged in as...

When in the weblog management side of things, it always says 'Logged
in as [user]' at the top of the page.

It therefore seems pointless to have 'Logged in as [user].' on the
left hand side on the main.do page. Anyone mind if I remove it?

There are other things, like 'Main->Main' being a weird menu/submenu,
and it all seems to go away in Roller 2.0, but the above stands out
when I look at the page.

Hen

Re: [roller 1.3] Logged in as...

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Fair point. I'll focus on the new 2.0 user experience.

Hen

Re: [roller 1.3] Logged in as...

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.