Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Harshal Musale <ha...@usain.com> on 2012/09/26 15:41:02 UTC

About The Hadoop Plugin

Hi All,

I am new to Hadoop development. I have written a Hadoop map-reduce program
which I want to debug. I wrote it using Eclipse IDE (Ganymede/Indigo).

What it takes to debug my code? Is it possible? Please guide me on this.

Any help in this regard is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Harshal

Re: About The Hadoop Plugin