Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/09/28 02:20:15 UTC

Re: Tutorial for Tapestry version 3.0-beta-3

As far as I know these tutorials have not been updated for the current
release 3.0. You may want to try http://myworkspace.sourceforge.net/.
This may not be as comprehensive as the other tutorial but I believe it
will be a good starting point and it is for the current version.

-Harish

Posted by Lenny Sorey <lr...@fatdot.com>.
Thanks Harish,

I'll check it out.