Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 08:19:45 UTC

Visualize streaming data

Zeppelin's built-in visualization capability is helpful for batch data
analysis, I am wondering whether zeppelin support to visualize streaming
data. e.g. I have a spark stream app which would produce site traffic per
minute. Is it possible for zeppelin to visualize this data over time ? And
also I'd like to know whether someone else also interested in this kind of
scenario and whether there's ticket for it. Thanks

Re: Visualize streaming data

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
What you want is an auto-refresh of the visualization right ? Why not use
the cron-scheduling feature ?