Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/31 03:14:37 UTC

JIRA CALCITE-2024

Julian,

Could you please assign this JIRA Issue to me:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2024

I will start the work on this, and invite contributions from whomever
wants to pitch in, up to 8-10 co-authors.

I will look over the contributions related to CALCITE-1331, and
existing Github, look to incorporate (if acceptable), and credit the
co-authorship.

Please consider yourself invited.

Contact me directly for the editable Overleaf link.

Thank you,
Edmon

Re: JIRA CALCITE-2024

Posted by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com>.
Jesus - send me your email address that you want to use for Overleaf
access, and I will send you a link to the document, so you and Michael
could get access as co--authors (and Julian, by default).

Re: JIRA CALCITE-2024

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: JIRA CALCITE-2024

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.