Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Vlachogiannis Evangelos <ev...@aegean.gr> on 2002/09/09 12:36:31 UTC

RE: RE : Debug with JBuilder

Thnx for the reply. Is the JetspeedPortletFactoryService the class I need to
cofigure at the Jbuilder servlet launch uri?

Posted by Desire ATANGA <da...@octo.com>.
You seem to not have imported the webapp directory as a web app in your
JBuilder project. That directory contains a full configured web app.

Just for your question, here is an excerpt of the web.xml file:

[snippet]
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
           jetspeed
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.turbine.Turbine
        </servlet-class>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>properties</param-name>
            <param-value>
              WEB-INF/conf/TurbineResources.properties
            </param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>