Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/14 19:01:06 UTC

Web interface not show applications

Dear all,

I am using hadoop 2.4.0 in pseudo distributed mode, I tried to run the
example wordcount program. It finished successfully, but I am not able to
see the application/job from the localhost:8088 web interface.

I started the job history daemon, and nothing from localhost:19888 either.

Can anybody provide any intuitions?

Thanks a lot!
Boyu

RE: Web interface not show applications

Posted by "Kartashov, Andy" <An...@mpac.ca>.
I will investigate…

Andy Kartashov
MPAC
Systems Developer – Information Sharing Services and Revenue Services
1340 Pickering Parkway, Pickering, L1V 0C4
• Phone : (905) 837 6200 ext.2006

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bo,

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.