Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Chang <th...@yahoo.de> on 2007/10/11 10:48:23 UTC

A simple question

Dear all,

I use maven2 with eclipse3.3. Now I want to run an application (or a class with main-function) which needs a file as input. This file "deploy.wsdd" locateds in package com.mytest. I configure the the run in eclipse by entering "${basedir}/src/main/java/com/mytest/deploy.wsdd".

But as I get following error as I run it:"Reference to undefined variable basedir".

How can I solve this problem?

Regards

Thomas

---------------------------------
Beginnen Sie den Tag mit den neuesten Nachrichten. Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite!

Re: A simple question

Posted by Ivo Limmen <iv...@gmail.com>.
Dear Thomas,

This is really a question about Eclipse. ${basedir} is a maven specific
property. You probably are looking for "${workspace_loc:<project
name>}/src/main/java/com/mytest/deploy.wsdd" or something similar. Please
refer to the Eclipse documentation if this does not answer your question (or
solve your problem).

Kind regards,
Ivo Limmen