Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Tim Zhang <ti...@est.tech> on 2022/07/27 08:19:30 UTC

[proposal] Document hidden GemFire property "ON_DISCONNECT_CLEAR_PDXTYPEIDS"

Hi Geode community!

Geode has a hidden GemFire property "ON_DISCONNECT_CLEAR_PDXTYPEIDS" to reset the pdx registry on the client when it is disconnected from the cluster, this is added for a long time, but there is nothing mentioned about this in the User Guide, does anyone know why we introduced this property but hidden it in document?

I would like to propose to document this in the Geode User Guide, any thoughts on this proposal?

Thanks,

Tim Zhang