Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Paul Jamason <pj...@gpsmail.ucsd.edu> on 2005/10/13 22:48:20 UTC

soap envelope missing when using client_deploy.wsdd

Hi,

I have a working web service that I'm attempting to add a ws-security soap
header to.  I'm trying to use the client_deploy.wsdd file as instructed in the
wss4j tutorial:

EngineConfiguration config = new FileProvider("<path
removed>/client_deploy.wsdd");

SiteEpochCoordsServiceServiceService locator = new
SiteEpochCoordsServiceLocator(config);

When I add this code, the soap envelope no longer appears in the client side of
tcpmon, and the service throws a CanonicalizationException fault.

My eclipse build path includes all the required wss4j jars; also,
activation.jar, mail.jar, and xmlsec-1.2.1.jar.  I've confirmed that the
client_deploy.wsdd file is being read, too.

Alternatively, I've attempted to use the file via an environment variable in
eclipse, but this does not appear to work.

Has anyone seen this missing soap envelope problem?

Thanks,
Paul