Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2009/12/26 14:50:53 UTC

[ANN] Luke 1.0.0 for Lucene 3.0

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that Luke 1.0.0 was released, and is available for
download here:

	http://code.google.com/p/luke

This version of Luke uses Lucene 3.0 jars. There were only minor changes
in the code (and none in functionality) related to the changes in API
between Lucene 2.9.1 and 3.0.

Your feedback is welcome - please use the Google Issue tracker to report
issues.

Merry Christmas!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: [ANN] Luke 1.0.0 for Lucene 3.0

Posted by Weiwei Wang <ww...@gmail.com>.
Hard working boy:-)
Merry  Christmas too~

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce that Luke 1.0.0 was released, and is available for
> download here:
>
>        http://code.google.com/p/luke
>
> This version of Luke uses Lucene 3.0 jars. There were only minor changes in
> the code (and none in functionality) related to the changes in API between
> Lucene 2.9.1 and 3.0.
>
> Your feedback is welcome - please use the Google Issue tracker to report
> issues.
>
> Merry Christmas!
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Andrzej Bialecki     <><
>  ___. ___ ___ ___ _ _   __________________________________

Weiwei Wang
Alex Wang
王巍巍
Room 403, Mengmin Wei Building
Computer Science Department
Gulou Campus of Nanjing University
Nanjing, P.R.China, 210093

Homepage: http://cs.nju.edu.cn/rl/weiweiwang

Re: [ANN] Luke 1.0.0 for Lucene 3.0

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
On 2009-12-26 15:34, Uwe Schindler wrote:
> Hi Andrzej,
>
> Cool! The only thing I found that is not working is the analysis tool,
> because no analyzer in lucene has a zero-arg ctor anymore. So you should use
> reflection to find a one-arg ctor with o.a.l.util.Version and use it
> preferably and if not existent fall back to the zero-arg ctor.
 >
 > I'll open an issue.

Indeed - thanks!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

RE: [ANN] Luke 1.0.0 for Lucene 3.0

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi Andrzej,

Cool! The only thing I found that is not working is the analysis tool,
because no analyzer in lucene has a zero-arg ctor anymore. So you should use
reflection to find a one-arg ctor with o.a.l.util.Version and use it
preferably and if not existent fall back to the zero-arg ctor.

I'll open an issue.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen